to the Registration Portal for Admission Tests
of VITA-SALUTE SAN RAFFAELE University
This portal allows users to register for the entrance tests to the following Degree Programms, based on the activation dates provided for each competition notice:
- Single-cycle Degree Course in MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE – IMD Programm
- Master's Degree Programm in BIOTECHNOLOGY AND MEDICAL BIOLOGY
All admissions tests will be computer-based.
The registration procedure is divided into two required actions:
- Registration on the portal;
- Payment of the registration fee;
To complete the registration for admission tests, each candidate must do the following:
- access the portal using the credentials that were set during registration on the VITA-SALUTE University website;
- make payment of the registration fee for the test, specifically following the guided procedure on the portal;
- verify that you have received an email confirming payment;
The admission tests are held the 24th of March 2021 in online mode, from a workstation used by the candidate and via a remote monitoring platform.
The registration and booking procedure will only be active on the dates indicated in the competition notice, without exception.
The admission test consists of multiple-choice questions where only one of the 5 options provided is the correct answer.
Each question will be evaluated by attributing:
- one point (+1) for each correct answer;
- zero points for each omitted answer;
- minus one quarter point (-0.25) for each incorrect answer.
RESULTS OF THE TEST
The rankings of each Competition will be published on the VITA-SALUTE University website.
Following the publication of the ranking, the portal for the online review of the test will be activated, where candidates can review their own tests and view details of the correct and incorrect answers.
Personal, confidential credentials for access to the portal will be provided.